A new listing at 75 Village Road in the New Vernon section of Harding Township has so many outstanding amenities that it’s challenging to name them all, but we put together a short yet comprehensive list of this exceptional home’s highlights below:
- This timeless estate-caliber property is located on coveted Village Road where it offers easy access to Midtown Direct trains, Newark Liberty International Airport and major highways for commuting ease.
- Nearly new, the stately residence was built in 2008 using high-caliber finishes and state-of-the-art amenities throughout; pride of ownership is evident in the meticulously-maintained home and acreage.
- The pastoral setting on 3.43-acres includes resort-like amenities such as an in-ground pool, bocce court, vegetable garden, and established perennial garden with boxwoods, roses and peonies.
- An open floor plan of six bedrooms and six-and-two-half baths is complemented by a four-car garage designed with custom carriage-style doors and divided light windows.
- The master retreat is arranged with a bedroom warmed by the glow of a fireplace, a well-appointed dressing room and a luxurious master bath.
- Fabulous features in the finished lower level include a second family room, home theater, recreation room and exercise room, all of which add to the inimitable lifestyle of this gracious home.
- Low Harding property taxes round out the reasons this home is a highly desirable new listing in one of the state’s most sought-after locales.