There are so many reasons to fall in love with a newly listed home for sale in Tewksbury Township, but we have come up with a Top Five list to introduce you to this traditional Colonial in Hunterdon County:
Five Reasons We Love This Striking Colonial at 31 Philhower Road in Tewksbury
- It’s a welcoming four-bedroom, two-and-one-half bath Colonial with an attached three-car garage.
- The serene location offers two acres of quiet and level property on private lane.
- This is the first time this home has appeared on the market in 24 years; it’s offered by the original owners and shows pride of ownership throughout.
- A well-designed, spacious and sun-filled 3,600 square-foot floor plan features high-level detailed finishes, gleaming hardwood floors and classic moldings and trim.
- Hobbyists will appreciate the basement’s high ceilings and spaciousness.
Located outside the quaint and charming village of Califon, this Tewksbury Township Colonial for sale is also convenient to Interstate 78 for commuters, shopping, dining, the Blue Ribbon-designated Tewksbury Elementary School and abundant recreation. If you’d like to learn more about Tewksbury Township, visit our Communities page and watch our video featuring Tewksbury resident and former Governor of New Jersey Christine Todd Whitman.
For more information about luxury real estate in Tewksbury, luxury homes for sale in Hunterdon County or luxury real estate in New Jersey, contact Turpin at 877-788-7746.
The post Featured Listing: 31 Philhower Road, Tewksbury Township appeared first on Turpin.