Summer may be winding down, but the Chatham Borough Farmers’ Market is in full swing every Saturday from 8AM to 1PM. This popular market is celebrating its 10th season of providing local products and Jersey Fresh produce to a legion of happy customers. The Farmers’ Market is held at the Railroad Plaza South, just off Fairmount Avenue, in Chatham Borough. The market is open rain or shine through November 19.
In addition to fresh produce, cut flowers, baked goods, sauces, herbs, olives and nuts, the market offers a wide variety of other products from vendors including:
- Lebanese/American cuisine from Aida’s Cozy Kitchen
- Homemade Soaps from Bay Berry Bliss
- Knife and blade sharpening from Edge of Knife
- Gourmet empanadas from Empanada Lady
- Birdhouses from Flats for Feathered Friends
- Dog treats from Little Bear’s Biscuit Bakery
- Handcrafted chocolates from Luxx Chocolat
- 100% organic granola from Naturalvert
- Fresh-squeezed lemonade from Squeezed Fresh
- Organic baby food products from Sprout Organic Goods
The weekly farmers’ market is just one of the many places that make Chatham a great place to live. One visit to the charming downtown area is enough to convince many people to relocate here. A quick Midtown Direct train commute to Manhattan, a central location near many of the region’s business campuses, and excellent schools are among the reasons residents are proud to live in Chatham. In 2014, New Jersey Monthly magazine named Chatham High School the #1 high school in New Jersey. In 2015, U.S. News and World Report cited it among the best high schools in the United States and #3 among comprehensive public high schools in New Jersey.
At Turpin Real Estate, we can help you find Chatham homes for sale, or offer detailed information about anything related to New Jersey or Morris County real estate. Stop by our office at 186 Main Street after you’re done shopping at the farmers’ market to learn more about luxury real estate in Chatham, Morris County real estate and luxury properties for sale in Chatham, or call us at 877-788-7746.